The University of Bologna in Italy is providing study grants and tuition fee waivers to deserving international students who would like to register for Single Cycle, Second Cycle or First Cycle Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year. The Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship in Italy is assigned based on GRE, SAT and some tests of TOLC, for a single academic year.
Students can apply for Unibo Action 1 and 2 only if they meet the following requirements:
- They should have or be about to possess a valid qualification for accessing their selected degree programme, issued by an education institution outside Italy. Applicants that have a diploma issues by an Italian school that is established outside Italy are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to take one of these tests by the application closing date:
- Candidates that are registering in a Single Cycle or a First Cycle degree programme should take the TOLC and the SAT tests
- Applicants registering for a Second Cycle degree programme will have to take the GRE test
- Upon the application deadline, candidates should be less than 30 years old
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Call for Unibo Action 1 and 2 applications (Students who would take SAT and are interested in taking First or Single Cycle degree programme
The application deadline for this category is April 2022.
Call for Unibo Action 1 and 2 applications (Students who would take TOLC and are interested in taking a Single or First Cycle degree programme
The application deadline for this is May 2022.
Call for Unibo Action 1 and 2 applications (Students who would take GRE tests and register in a Second Cycle degree programme)
The application deadline for these candidates is 31st March 2022
All candidates are expected to submit their applications electronically through the student application system. NB: After taking the required tests, candidates must send their scores to the University of Bologna and select codes 7850 for the GRE test and 6993 for the SAT test before the deadlines for the applications.
Potential applicants can visit the university portal for more information.