The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship targets professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford in the UK. It is combined with a comprehensive program of leadership development, long-term mentoring, and networking.
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a stipend for living costs of at least £15,609. Awards are made for the full duration of studies for the agreed course.
- Must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford
- Come from the eligible country list
- Apply to the eligible courses (more than 30 courses)
- Applicant should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence after studies
- Demonstrate a connection between subject of study and longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level
How to apply
- Select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme during course application
- Submit application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline (dependent on course)
- Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form
- Participate in an interview, which is likely to be held online in April/May 2022.
This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars. Decisions are expected to be made by the end of May 2022.
For full details consult the official scholarship page