The government of Turkey is offering bachelors, master’s and doctorate fully funded scholarships for international students to study in Turkey.
Unique Benefits of the Scholarships
The scholarship covers the following for all awardees at all higher education levels:
- Financial support
- Health insurance
- Tuition fee
- University placement
- Cultural, social and academic facilities
Applicants are required to follow these steps in their online application.
- Create a personal account on the online application system of Türkiye Scholarship
- Follow the prompts and upload all the required documents
NB: Include all achievements and extracurricular activities in various fields
- Indicate your program preferences and dream university
- Write your motivation letter reflecting your preferences, future goals and expectations from the study
- Review all the application phases and documents and confirm your application
All applicants need to upload the documents below to the online application system.
- A candidate’s photograph taken with the past one year
- Valid passport, identification card or any identity document
- Temporary or diploma graduation certificate
- Results of a national exam (if applicable)
- Results of an international exam (SAT, GMAT, GRE, etc.) if the chosen program or university requires
- Test results of an international language such as DELF and TOEFL if the chosen program or university requires
- A written example of previous research done and a proposal for a research topic (for PhD applications only)
Important Detail to Note
Many programs in the universities in Turkey have the Turkish language as their language of instruction. However, some universities and departments may conduct programs in English and other international languages. Applicants who would like to study in the English taught programs must provide an internationally accepted certificate of language proficiency such as TOEFL or any other officially accepted by the preferred university. Many programs require international admission test results like SAT, GMAT and GRE. Applicants need to check the language of instruction in application system while choosing their preferred programs.
Undergraduate applicants who have international qualifications like GCSE or SAT as opposed to national exam scores should provide the minimum qualifications required for completing secondary school in reference to the international exams.
All awardees who do not have Turkish proficiency of C1 Level Certificate including those placed to English or other language programs need to attend a one-year course of Turkish language and possess the C1 Level Certificate at the completion of their academic year.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th February 2022