Radbound University in the Netherlands is offering full scholarships for applicants from non-EU/EEA nation states, in English-instructed Master’s programs (except for the joint Master’s degree programs and Erasmus Mundus Master’s Programs).
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Tuition fees of beneficiaries will be fully covered
- Living costs of 1,220 Euros will be covered for the Master’s degree program duration
- The costs for liability insurance, health insurance, residence permit, and visa will also be covered for the beneficiaries’ stay in the Netherlands. Please visit the Aon Student Insurance website.
- Applicants must have a non EU/EEA passport
- Candidates do not have any other finance sources for their studies at Radbound University
- They should have or will obtain a Bachelor’s degree attained outside Netherlands and have no degrees or previous education in the Netherlands (except for the exchange programs, provided that they are achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Should attain the English language competence as required for their chosen Master’s program
- Applicants should not qualify for the lower EEA tuition fee for some reasons
- Candidates need to be admitted fully to the English-taught Master’s degree that will start in September 1 2022 as indicated in the formal admission letter
- They need to be able to meet the terms for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Beneficiaries should be enrolled as fulltime students at the Radbound University for the academic year as well as Master’s degree program that the scholarship will award
NB: If the applicant is admitted to a two-year Master’s programme, they will have to pass all the courses in their first academic year in order to qualify for the grant again in the second academic year.
Applicants need to indicate in their application for admission for Master’s program in the OSIRIS application system that they would wish to apply for the Radbound Encouragement Scholarship. They will also be requested to upload their CV and two reference letters (same CV and reference letters may be uploaded if they have already uploaded in their application for Master’s program). Lastly, they will be requested to upload their scholarship motivation letter.
Please note that admission to the Master’s program and the scholarship selection are separate processes: Master’s program admission does not guarantee scholarship.
How the Candidates will be selected:
- Academic excellence and relevance of previous degree
- The candidate must have demonstrated ambition in their experience in both motivation letters for the scholarship and for the Master’s programme
- The candidates must have provided two reference letters preferably from academic referees. Please visit the reference guidelines
- The motivation letter for the scholarship needs to be unique from the one uploaded for Master’s programme. It should show why you need the scholarship to attend Radbound University
NB: Applicants for the scholarship are not waived automatically from having to pay the Master’s application handling fee. If selected as beneficiaries, the handling fees will be refunded to them after enrolment.
Deadline of Application: 28th February 2022